Friday, January 15, 2010

R3P2D13 Down .4

Last night I was craving something sweet like YUMMY ice cream, but then I just made a strawberry coco smoothie and it totally satisfied my cravings! :o) I really want to go shopping today! However, I want to wait until I am finished with this round so I get clothes small enough and then I will HAVE to stay true to P3 and P4 to stay the same weight and fit into my new clothes :) I am going to drink lots and lots of Water today and hope for a bigger loss tomorrow! However... I do know that I am only 7.60 away from my goal weight and it is going to be coming off a lot slower then the first 10 did this round... water water water :)

Here is what I ate today...

BF-- Apple
Lunch: Chicken and lettuce

Dinner-- Jay Robbs Protein shake

Snack-- Strawberry/Coco smoothie

BOOO I started TOM today for some random reason?? Super bloated and not looking forward to the scale tomorrow I know it will be up!... Gotta hang in there it will pass within the next few days I am hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment