Sunday, January 24, 2010

R3P2D21 Down 1.6

I had to step on the scale a few times this morning because I was in total shock! but YAY! I thought for sure the egg white protein drink was going to make me gain but the detox bath must have totally worked! I have noticed that I will loose over a lb and then gain back .4 or .6 and then loose over a lb again and then gain a little back! Ughhh soo annoying but its like my body is trying to play catch up when I loose over a lb.. I think it is because I am so close to my goal weight :).. So I am not going to be in shock if the scale is up a lil tomorrow.. no biggie!

Here is what I ate today...

BF-- Jay Robbs chocolate whey protein shake..

Lunch: hamburger Pattie with lettuce and mustard

Dinner-- Chicken with P2 salsa and asparagus

Snack-- Apple & ACV drink

Went on a hike in the morning with my parents... Had to get something in for breakfast other then coffee.. unless I would have passed out for sure! lol.. and of course I was more hungry the rest of the day but I managed to stay on protocol.. I hope the scale is nice to me tomorrow.. even if I am up a lil..

No comments:

Post a Comment