Tuesday, January 19, 2010

R3P2D17 Down .6

I was not by a computer the last two days so I was not able to blog :( however it was boring anyway I was in a stall... that I am hoping is NOW over and DONE with! I have been in the 122's since the 15th... and I am 122.2 today.. I am hoping to see at least 121 tomorrow!!! I am going to down the water today and hope for the best!

Here is what I ate today...

BF-- Apple

Lunch: like maybe 50g of chicken...

Dinner-- Steak with no veggie

Snack-- Strawberry/Coco smoothie

So I didn't pack a lunch today and went to the cafeteria.. thinking they had to have something I could eat.. YEA RIGHT haha. I ate some of the chicken out of the salad my mom got and that was about it. However, I then decided maybe if I do like a mini steak day that it would allow me to get out of the 122s... we will see in the morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment