Friday, January 22, 2010

R3P2D20 Up .4 BOOO

BOOO I am sooo MAD.. haha but no worries I didn't have a BM this morning before I weighed in like I usually do.. so that is probably what it is.. I will continue to drink lots of water today and hope for the best tomorrow.. now 4.8 away from my goal! I just need to keep positive and hope for the best tomorrow when I get on the scale lol!

Here is what I ate today...

BF-- Coffee

Lunch: none

Dinner-- Jay Robbs Egg White protein shake few bites of chicken with dressing

Snack-- Strawberry/chocolate smoothie

OMG tonight was the first night I tried the egg white shake instead of the Whey.. a BIG BIG NO NO... I think I may be allergic because I had the worst stomach ache so I ate some chicken with the P2 friendly "sweet Chinese dressing" (this is what I call it)... took the detox bath -- OMG amazing!! and after my stomach ache was gone.. thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment